Wednesday, October 5, 2011

An ad I don't endorse...

There is an ad for Mixed breed puppies on my blog...I do not suggest you click on that link. Puppies should only be purchased by reputable breeders or adopted from shelters but never purchased on the internet.
When you visit a breeder ask to see the mother and or the father. This will be a sure sign that the puppies you are looking at did not come from a broker or a puppy mill.
You are buying a member of your family, not a piece of furniture. This puppy should never be considered as disposable. But if circumstances where to arise where you couldn't keep that dog reputable breeders will gladly take back a dog they bred.
As a breeder, when I place a puppy I give a way a little piece of my heart and I expect the new owners to cherish this animal.
Not something you would expect from someone on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment