Thursday, September 22, 2011

News

So I thought I would update everyone on what happened last weekend. We had 4 days of dog shows. The weather on the cape for the first 3 days  was beautiful, the only problem was I forgot my sunscreen and got quite a burn on my lips!!!! However Alex's win was well worth it. He was the Winners Dog and Best of Winners and earned 4 more points towards his championship. He mow only needs 3 points and he's only 14 months old.
Tipper waited until Sunday when it it cold and windy to finish her championship. She also earned 4 points. After months of Tipper being kept on a short leash while she recovered from her pulled muscle she was able to run again. It was fun to see all my dog friends from as far away as Maryland. So we had a great weekend with great food, friends and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment