Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jacoby Ellsbury aka Emma

Unless you are a baseball fan and specifically a Red Sox fan you probably won't catch the drift of this blog. Jacoby Ellsbury plays center filed and can play just about any ball off the green monster and manages to make the play. I believe he is in contention for the golden glove award this year.
Well Emma could keep right up with Jacoby. She plays the  tennis ball off any spot on the floor and any bounce off the wall and makes the play. I have never seen her miss. and she never tires of playing the game. I think I have come close to wearing out my arm tossing the ball for Emma. The Red Sox scouts should definitely consider signing her for next season, with Emma on their team they might actually win another World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment